Images: ZoyaIt’s been a long winter ladies, so on this first day of March, how about a breath of fresh spring air for you? The Zoya Petals Collection for Spring 2016 is now blooming over at zoya.com and girl, does she look beautiful or what?! Let’s take a look:
Inspired by spring gardens, this petal-perfect collection is filled with a bouquet of glistening shades perfect for picking! Here are the shades in this collection:
- Leia – Sheer opalescent white with flecks of fuchsia, green and gold. Just as beautiful alone as it layered over your favorite spring shades!
- Aster – Fresh periwinkle with flecks of fuchsia to create a dewy finish, mimicking the look of spring flowers in the morning.
- Azalea – Classic spring pink with a captivating white and fuchsia flash.
- Zahara – Brilliant shimmering coral made modern with an opalescent effect.
- Tulip – Pure pastel salmon cream with the slightest hint of sheen to mimic a petal soft finish.
- Laurel – Warm pastel pink with the slightest hint of sheen to mimic a petal soft finish.
Above: closeup showing a combination of Leia and Zahara from Zoya.
Early Bird Special Alert!
Although the polishes can be purchased individually, Zoya is offering for a limited time the entire collection at a discount – $40 US (includes free shipping) for all 6 polishes when you use the code PETALS at checkout. If you want to grab this gorgeous bouquet bunch do it fast because this deal is going to wilt away on 3/6/16 at 11:59 PM EST. Click here to order.
Don’t these shades look gorgeous? I think I am most excited about Tulip, the sheer topper Leia and that gorgeous periwinkle in Aster. Which shades are you most excited about? Please share below!
Shop the Post
$10 US | Limited time offer (through 3/6/16 at 11:59 PM EST) get full collection for $40 US with free shipping with code PETALS. Currently available online at zoya.com. Available soon in salons where Zoya is sold.
Excited for this Collection? Share With a Fellow Zoya Addict!
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
Liked this post? Share it with friend!