- Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Coconut ($14) a long-time personal favorite (and yes, it works)!
My Getaway Begins Now!
I get that tropical summer itch every spring, and even though I know summertime will soon be in full swing I cannot help but get a little jazzed about that carefree summer feeling I get during the hottest months of the year (and the freedom to jump into the pool on a whim!). Today we’re looking at ultra affordable body, bath and hair products that will transport you to any tropical place you are dreaming of right now. Bonus points that it’s much cheaper than a ticket to Hawaii!
Keep it Fresh
These products give you a hint of the tropics while keeping you fresh all day!
- Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Coconut ($14) – or try the new summer scent Vanilla Summer!
- gud by Burt’s Bees Red Ruby Groovy Cleansing Wipes ($2.99) and Ahana Dead Sea Essentials Refreshing Body Spa Towelettes ($6.99) are perfect to get freshened up on your tropical destination, or after a mid-day workout at the gym!
The Divine Scent of the Tropics
What would a tropical moment be without that transport-me-there scent to go with it?
- Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter’s ($15)
- Oahu Coconut Sunset Fine Fragrance Mist from BBW ($14)
- Island Coconut Scented Soy Candle ($10, in-store at Target)
Embrace It All
Your destination-now tropical getaway starts in the shower with these body products!
I’ve Got That Tropical Shine
Shiny tresses that smell like the destination you are dreaming of are the ultimate final touch.
- OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner ($7.99 each)
- Oahu Coconut Sunset Instant Hair Highlights Bronze, from BBW ($12.50)
Do you want to get away right about now? What are your favorite tropical destination beauty products? I’d love to know!
Disclosure: This post features products sent for consideration from the brand or PR as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.
Copyright. The content in this post is protected by copyright. To view our Copyright and Permissions Policy, please view our Copyright Information page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!