It’s almost holiday time and that means putting together a few makeup looks that celebrate the season! Are you as excited as I am? This week I wanted to create a soft holiday look with neutral eye makeup, warmed-up cheeks
and sugary-sweet lips with my favorite lip combination Plum and Sugar from Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection.
See below to see how I put this look together – it really is easy! Plus I’ve thrown in some of my other Paula’s Choice favorites for eyes and cheeks as well.
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Y235, MAC Moisture Renewal MAC Select Moisture Cover, NW20, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla applied under eyes to brighten.
2. Dusty Rose blush from the Paula’s Choice Blush It On Contour Palette.
3. Pearl highlight Paula’s Choice Blush It On Contour Palette on the tops of the cheekbones.
Paula’s Choice The Nude Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – note if you haven’t picked this palette up yet I received an email notice that they are discontinuing it so when they are all gone they are all gone – get it while you can!
4. Tan in the crease. Also used below the lower lashline.
5. Chestnut in the outer and inner corners. Also used below the lower lashline.
6. Coffee to deepen the outer “v” area and used on a damp eyeliner brush for a soft winged liner. Also used to smoke out underneath the lower lashline.
7. Pink Sugar on the center of the lid to brighten it up. Also used in the inner tear duct to brighten.
8. Cream as a brow highlight
9 & 10. Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright lip Collection Lip Pencils (reviewed here) I applied Plum first, then dabbed the excess on a tissue and topped it off with the opalescent Sugar. I love this combo!
Do you have a few go-to holiday looks you will be wearing soon? Let me know if you’ll give this one a try!
Like this post? Share it with a friend!
More on VanityRouge
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
5 Winter Skin Essentials to Soothe Dry Drama Queen SkinDecember 10, 2016
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!