Today is National Sunscreen Day! Oh, and it’s also National Grape Popsicle Day (or so I’ve heard) so rush to the freezer and grab yourself that grape Popsicle you’re now craving but then sit your booty back down here to check out the latest in sun safety from Sephora for 2015 ladies and gents – you are going to want to get in on this!
Sephora and The Skin Cancer Foundation have teamed up to release the 9th edition of the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit, a collection of assorted sunscreens that not only allows me to try out some of the SPF greats out there but I can also feel good about my purchase because with each sale of the kit Sephora will donate $20 to the Skin Cancer Foundation. How great is that?!
My kit arrived yesterday afternoon in the doom and gloom of clouds, but today as the sun was in full force I took the kit out for a spin! Let’s look at the details:
Here’s what Sephora says about the kit:
We’re proud to unveil the ninth edition of the Sun Safety Kit. This highly anticipated collection features an array of powerful SPF products in different formats to protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays along with safe self-tanning essentials for beautiful, sunless golden glow. Best yet, $20 of each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
With a variety of SPF including BB Creams and even an SPF eye cream, this kit is an excellent way to try out sunscreen products I would not otherwise experience. Here’s what’s include in the 2015 kit:
- 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
- 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
- 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.17 oz Murad® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truth™ eye crème SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
- 0.34 oz Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
- 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Travel bag
While some of the samples are itty bitty, there are a few which are decent sized samples. I am particularly excited to try out the Sheseido, Vita Liberata, Ole Henricksen, Clarins and Josie Maran products. In fact, I’ve only experienced two of the included products – the Supergoop! and Origins Vitazing which I definitely enjoy, so those are a great bonus for me.
What do you think of this year’s Sun Safety Kit from Sephora? Will you be picking up this limited edition release for summer?
Shop The Post
Like this post? Share it with a friend!
More on VanityRouge
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!