I wanted to share with you my October & November beauty favorites with you. I know, I know, November isn’t quite over yet, but I missed October and wanted to get a head start on things! I think things might get a little crazy here later this week and I did not want to miss out on a favorites video!
Monthly Beauty Favorites (product reviews linked where possible)
- Favorite eye look: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige on lid, with Urban Decay Tease in crease – simple, yet defined for every day — add liquid liner & lashes at night!
- Essie Winter 2012 polishes. Leading Lady is nearing the top as my favorite!
- Butter London P.D. Quick Topcoat – crazy shine, easy to apply and not goopy! I love this!
- Maybelline High Shine Glosses – lots of shine, light feeling on the lips = glossy perfection!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation – light feeling, and just enough coverage – I’m loving this foundation!
- Mac All for Glamour Face Kit | Gorgeous Bronze – this is a recent purchase & review but I know I will be pulling this adorable palette out quite frequently over the holidays – even if it is just to show off the chic packaging! 😉
This video is posted on my original YouTube channel, BeautyFashionFitness, announcing the launch of this new website, as well as my new beauty review only YouTube channel, VanityRouge. I have not yet uploaded to the VanityRouge channel yet, but I will soon! You can expect beauty product reviews and product demonstrations on this channel.
What about your BeautyFashionFitness You Tube channel?
I still plan on uploading to BeautyFashionFitness(YourBFF) channel, and wish to keep it open to share and interact with everyone, the three things I am still passionate about: Beauty, Fashion & Fitness. I will be uploading the following:
- Beauty Tags
- Get Ready with Me
- Monthly Beauty Favorites
- Fashion Hauls
- Fitness Favorites.
Stay tuned to both channels for upcoming videos!
Liked this post? Share it with friend!