I begged my sister Sarah to come over for a glam session in the VR studio so we could get her ready for a night out at the ballet this weekend. While the lip is rich and perfect for winter this makeup look was all about the eyes, with perfectly placed highlight thanks to Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadow in Alabaster Starling. Adding a precise winged liner and bold, fluttery lashes kept things sizzling for this evening event. I’ve got to say I’m loving how it turned out!
Soft peach contouring and perfectly placed highlight kept the lids bright so the liner and lashes could take center stage.»
A matte lipstick in a rich wine was perfect for the occasion and I love how it contrasts with her blue eyes!
1. Rouge Bunny Rouge Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer applied to skin to control shine. DIOR Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation in 200 Light Beige buffed into the skin with a Sigma Angled Kabuki F84 brush. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla to brighten under the eyes.
2. Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer in Carrie & Big used to bronze the skin, concentrating the peach blush in the compact on the cheeks.
3. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly applied to lids as a base followed by MAC Artistic License Eyeshadow (no longer available) to give the crease a slightly peach tint with golden shimmer. To deepen the peach in the crease, I took the blush from the Carrie & Big Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer to warm it up even more. On the outer corners and lower lashline I used Shadow Box from the Kat Von D Monarch Palette. Taking Telepathy from the same palette I applied this to the lid from the inner corner and blended into the darker brown in the outer corner. To add a little more pop, I took the Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Alabaster Starling on the center of the lid as well as on the brow bone.
4. Taking the LORAC Front of the Line PRO in Black I went with a dramatic wing. We curled Sarah’as lashes with the Shu Uemeura Eyelash Curler and then applied 1 coat of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara before applying Red Cherry #48 Lashes.
8. MAC Fixed on Drama matte lipstick (limited edition from the Retro Matte collection)
Like this post? Share it with a friend!
More on VanityRouge
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
5 Winter Skin Essentials to Soothe Dry Drama Queen SkinDecember 10, 2016
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!