Fall Gets Luxe
With social media announcing it is the end of Summer 2014 now that Labor Day has passed in the US I’ve got to confess I am not ready to let go yet! It might be that it is still hot as Hades here in Texas, or maybe it is that my self-tanning & bright pedi game is so strong right now, but I’m not letting go just yet. I suppose I could also mention the small fact that it isn’t technically the Autumnal Equinox until September 23rd…but that is beside the point I suppose. With all that said, I still can’t help but turn my head at a few of the luxurious new products that have come out recently for fall that I can see myself getting excited about in a few short weeks when it is officially Autumn, so today I’m sharing a few products I’ve got my eyes on!
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty ‘Fetiche’ Couture Palette ($60 US) is looking mighty fine with her beautiful brown neutrals and slate grey and charcoal. It looks so luxe and timeless yet at the same time could definitely do some on-the-edge damage when I want to get a little risky. I am thinking this one might pop on into my cart (once it is back in stock anyway!)
- Tory Burch Bronzer & Blush ‘Divine’ ($48 US) is looking both summer and fall-perfect with the beautiful orange and gold packaging. Something about gold packaging always gets me! I love the design of this compact and I would love to see what her line is all about!
- Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour ‘Fall In Rose’ ($37 US) would be the perfect every day fall lip shade and there are so many more to choose from! Guerlain is the epitome of luxe makeup so I’m curious about the formula which boasts that it leaves lips with a comfortable texture that is budge-proof. Curious indeed!
- Chanel Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Powder ($80) looks like a work of art, and something I just might have second (or third or fourth!) thoughts about daring to touch a brush to its delicate lace finish. This illuminating powder in shades of beige, pink and bronze looks divine!
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick ‘Coachella Coral’ ($32 US) is part of the hot new makeup line launched in the US just this week and I’ve got my eye on this particular lip shade for sure! I told you I wasn’t quite ready to part ways with summer yet, but I think this would be the perfect wear-anywhere pink lipstick shade, plus the rose-gold packaging with timeless details has me swooning!
What new fall beauty releases have you excited for autumn to arrive? I’d love to know!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!