AUTUMN Wishbook 2013
OVER THE PAST WEEK I’ve been going through a transition of sorts. Now I will admit, I am quite predictable, and I do this with every single season so you would think I’d be used to it by now; but no, it always takes me by surprise: the mental transition into the next season. While toward the middle of July I was furiously holding onto summer like there was no tomorrow, I’ve been slowly letting go, so that by the end of this week I’m nearing the precipice of leaping full-on into Fall. With my new-found excitement for Fall (which is in all actuality a month and a half away yet), I wanted to put together an Autumn Wishbook to welcome the season I am now anticipating! This was a lot of fun, so I’ve decided in order to assist my seasonal transition issues, I may have to work it in each season.
GIORGIO ARMANI FALL 2013 KALEIDOSCOPE COLLECTION “Fall Colors in a Kaleidoscopic Prism”- The Giorgio Armani Fall Collection is a play of light, nuances and reflections, as seen through a kaleidoscope. This collection is rich and the colors divine! Currently available online at Giorgio Armani Beauty and at counters August 2013. Here are the pieces that caught my attention:
- EYES TO KILL INTENSE EYESHADOW in Gold Hercule, $33 (USD)
- ROUGE D’ARMANI LIPSTICK in 610, $32 (USD)
- FALL LOOK 2013 PALETTE in #2, $88 (USD)
NARS FALL COLOR COLLECTION “Haute, Hypnotic, Modern, Matte” – The new Fall Color Collection for NARS is all about the seductive saga of modern matte high-fashion hues. The finishes are soft and the shades are saturated. I am in love with the promo photos of this collection and almost want to dare myself to go so bold with my look as well! Available now at NARScosmetics and Nordstrom. These are the products I’ve got my eye on:
- KAMCHATKA SINGLE EYESHADOW $24 (USD)
- YAMAL SINGLE EYESHADOW $24 (USD)
- MYSTERIOUS RED VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK PENCIL $25 (USD)
- GALATHÉE OPAQUE NAIL POLISH $19 (USD)
YVES SAINT LAURENT FALL LOOK 2013 “Electric hues & Classic colors bring the City Drive Collection to life” There are two sides to this stunning fall collection from YSL that depicts downtown city life. I find myself drawn to both the Arty and the Classy palettes, but in the end I think the Classy has my heart…but we will still have to see! Available now at Nordstrom, these pieces in the collection have my attention:
- CITY DRIVE ARTY EYESHADOW PALETTE $55 (USD)
- CITY DRIVE CLASSY EYESHADOW PALETTE $55 (USD)
- FALL LOOK 2013 VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS SHOCKING MASCARA $30 (USD)
- FALL LOOK 2013 ROUGE PUR COUTURE LIP COLOR N53 BEIGE PROMENADE $34 (USD)
- FALL LOOK 2013 LA LAQUE COUTURE NAIL LACQUER GRIS UNDERGROUND $25 (USD)
CHANEL FALL 2013 COLLECTION SUPERSTITION – “The symbols of good fortune that Gabrielle Chanel loved most inspire Fall’s enchanting colour collection.” – With the new cream blushes in six rich shades, limited edition Rouge Coco and Coco Shine formulas, the stunning MYSTÉRE Eye Shadow Quad and much more all makes this collection so hard to resist – and hard to choose! Available now at Nordstrom and Chanel, this is what I’m looking at:
- LE BLUSH CRÉME DE CHANEL ‘PRESAGE‘ $38 (USD)
- LES 4 OMBRES QUADRA EYESHADOW $59 (USD)
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF LONG LASTING EYELINER KHAKI ‘PRECIEUX‘ $30 (USD)
- ROUGE COCO SHINE ‘ESPRIT’ $30 (USD)
- LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR ‘ALCHIMIE’ $27 (USD)
I’d love to know which Autumn 2013 Collections you are looking at and what is your favorite!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.
Copyright. The content in this post is protected by copyright. Images used via promotional emails and the brand website. Image arrangement created by VanityRouge. To view our Copyright and Permissions Policy, please view our Copyright Information page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!