Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing my beauty favorites from April in a video. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions and also let me know if you like any of these products too!
P.S. I cannot speak French and completely butchered the name when saying “Rouge Effrontee” – so if you laugh know I am laughing along with you. 😉
April Featured Products (Reviews linked below)
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream
- MAC Proenza Schouler Collection
- MAC Studio Sculpt Lash
- Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Rouge Effrontee
- Bath and Body Works Oahu Pink Sand Body Scrub and Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter
- Paula’s Choice Sun 365 Self-Tanning Foam
Shop the Post
Outfit in this video (just had to share because I love it!) 😀
- Makeup: YSL Bleus Lumiere Summer 2014 Collection. Full reviews up soon on VanityRouge.
Disclosure: This post features products sent for consideration and products purchased by VanityRouge. This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!