Summer is just around the corner and I’ve got some products on my wishlist that will make the summer sizzle a little bit more!
- Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm in Posie Balm ($18) looks gorgeous and would make for a perfect and easy summer lip.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Solo ($32) in Shade 9 would be a perfect neutral eye that is easy to whip on the lids and go! These solo versions from GA are new and have me intrigued!
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer ($18) is classy and elegant but you can find some some super-fun shades to sport this summer. Oui! is a gorgeous magenta violet and Lux looks like it would knock my socks off with how vibrant it is!
- BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé ($27) looks like perfection for a glowy and radiant summer complexion, adding a flush of color to the cheeks along with a stain and highlight! Guava/Moonstone looks beautiful but Lychee/Opal looks just as divine – which is your favorite?
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ($21) has been out for a little while now and I have yet to give it a try! I’m most curious about Melted Peony for an easy-wear pinky nude or I might just go bold with Melted Coral. Hmmm… what do you think?
Be sure to let me know what is on your pre-summertime wishlist!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page. Copyright. The content in this post is protected by copyright. To view our Copyright and Permissions Policy, please view our Copyright Information page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!