For today’s makeup look I used the new Mac Cosmetics All for Glamour Gorgeous Bronze kit I reviewed earlier this week. I love the overall simple yet glamorous look that can be achieved with this palette. The eyeshadows can be worn as a simple daytime look, but could also create the perfect smokey eye if you used more of the deepest shade in this palette, Shadowy Lady. The look I created today is a very warm, cozy look I think that fits perfectly with a just an equally warm & cozy sweater! The bronzer gives me just enough color to warm up my complexion that I did not have to use any additional products on the cheeks, which is especially nice if I am going for more of a natural look on the face. The lipsticks in this palette are perfect for this season – just glamorous enough to pull off for a night time look, but just as equally flattering worn with an understated look like I did today.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, 125
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige
- MAC Cosmetics All for Glamour Gorgeous Bronze kit. Bronzer in Golden applied to cheekbones, temple and jawline area. I also used the bronzer to warm up the crease a bit in the eyes. On the lid: Romance Me on the lid, Hearts a Flutter as a brow highlight. I used Shadowy Lady slightly in the crease ( wanted to keep the look soft) and I took a damp eyeliner brush and used Shadowy Lady again on the upper lashline a bit to give it some definition. Lips: Headturner and then Barely Lit on top.
- Lashes: Benefit They’re Real mascara
Product Featured: MAC Cosmetics All for Glamour Holiday 2012 Face Kit, $49.50, MACcosmetics
- Disclosure: I purchased these products. For more details, please visit VR’s Terms&Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!