Zoya’s Fall 2014 Collection is nearly here! Available for pre-order tomorrow, this collection definitely looks like an autumn delight! Inspired by the classic wools, textured brocades and metallic accents of the season. Lavish autumn color, including wines, browns and navies this collection appears to have it all for fall! Let’s take a look at a few promo images from the fall collection:
Entice Fall 2014
- Nyssa: Milk Chocolate Brown, Full-Coverage Formula.
- Claire: Rich Burgundy, Full-Coverage Formula.
- Veronica: Brilliant Wine, Full-Coverage Formula.
- Margo: Red Plum, Full-Coverage Formula.
- Ryan: Classic Indigo, Full-Coverage Formula.
- Genevieve: Leather Grey, Full-Coverage Formula.
Ignite Fall 2014
- Autumn: Varnished Copper Liquid Metal.
- India: Deep Red Gold Liquid Metal.
- Teigen: Violet Plum with Copper Liquid Metal.
- Sansa: Deepest Eggplant with Gold Liquid Metal.
- Remy: Indigo with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.
- Yuna: Grey with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.
I think I am equally as excited for both of the creams and the liquid metals from the fall collection, but if I have to be choosy then Remy and Genevieve are definitely calling my name! What are your favorites? I’d love to know!
Price & Availability
$9 (US). Available for pre-order online at Zoya.com on August 12, 2014.
Disclosure: This post contains press information from the brand or PR. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.