Too Faced Eye and Cheek Palettes for Summer 2014
Too Faced has some exciting new releases so you can get a bronzed and tropical this summer! The lineup includes a palette of matte and glowy bronzers, an eye palette that makes me want to take a vacation and a new version of their popular Natural Eyes palette updated with three new shades! Today let’s look at a few photos and more information from Too Faced:
Why We Love It: Ooh la la! Capture a summer sunset in St. Tropez with coral, golden pink and fiery copper hues. Indulge in nine shadows that play well together or look fantastic alone to create bright, fresh eyes a la mode. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
• Rich Pigments: Our exclusive pigmented eye shadows offer true color payoff.
• Blendable: Our luxurious, silky smooth formula blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect.
• Portable: All the shades you need in an easy-to-carry, compact tin palette with mirror.
Why We Love It: Say bonjour to a gorgeous, golden tan with this collection of our bronzing best-sellers. This set contains the best selling matte, cocoa-powder infused Chocolate Soleil, the original Too Faced bronzer Sun Bunny and the luminous Snow Bunny bronzer. Change your bronzer as often as you change your look! It’s the perfect trio to get your bronzing wardrobe started. Complete your golden glow on-the-go with the included Cruelty Free Teddy Bear Hair Bonjour Bronzer Flatbuki and built in mirror.
• Chocolate Soleil: infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.
• Sun Bunny: The slight pink undertone mimics the flush of a real tan.
• Snow Bunny: four gorgeous shades combine for the perfect illuminating glow.
Why We Love It: Too Faced started the Natural Eyes trend and the original Natural Eye has been our best-selling palette. For the first time ever, Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino has updated this iconic eye shadow palette with a revamped and modernized Natural Eyes that includes three new shades: Nudie, Cashmere Bunny and Chocolate Martini. Natural Eyes is a Brides Magazine beauty award winner for best shadow palette for the Big Day!
•The natural eye is the single most requested eye look Jerrod has received in decades of being in the beauty industry. He says it is the most universally flattering look for women of all ages and skin tones.
• The nine-shadow palette is housed in a sleek tin with mirror and includes three get the look Glamour Guides to get you started.
• Too Faced Co-Founder Jerrod Blandino noticed that women always run out of a palette’s everyday wearable shades first, which is why we’ve included three larger neutral shades to keep you getting Natural Eyes longer!
I’ve got my eyes on the À La Mode Eyes palette – just look at that Monaco and De La Mer – WOW! I’ve also never tried the original Natural Eyes palette, and I love that they’ve switched it up a bit. I can’t wait to see these in person!
Let me know if you are excited about the new eye and cheek palettes from Too Faced and what’s on your wishlist!
Liked this post? Share it with friend!