Welcome to The Spotlight series here on VanityRouge! The Spotlight features the latest products, inside information, and top picks from from your favorite, (or even new!), beauty brands and beauty retailers!
Beautyhabit | MODERN LUXE APOTHECARY
Beautyhabit.com was founded 17 years ago by Teresa Mitchell. “It is my passion for products that has literally driven the direction of the website.” Teresa says. “We have grown from a few brands to over 100++ – all having something unique, special, coveted or truly just hard to find!”
And WOW – what a selection they have! Beautyhabit offers a wide variety of luxurious bath and beauty products, makeup, unique and hard to find fragrances, candles, natural and organic products, even jewelry, tools and treats.
I am honored to feature Beautyhabit in The Spotlight during the month of November. Today I’m sharing with you some of Teresa’s personal makeup must-haves, as well as Beautyhabit’s makeup bestsellers! Read on for more information, product details, and be sure to stick around for an amazing giveaway at the end of this post. Stay tuned for more of Beautyhabit this month!
··Teresa’s Makeup Must-Haves··
“I am always looking for everyday products that give me that extra boost- something pretty and easy to apply – even better if it has beauty benefits outside just the color- like anti-aging or luminizing.” Teresa Mitchell ~ Founder, Beautyhabit
“Anything Chantecaille – especially the Future Skin Foundation!”
“I LOVE KURE BAZAAR nail colors! My favorite – Sofisticato“
“I have a fondness for the ILIA Lipstick in Funnel of Love.”
··Beautyhabit TOP SELLERS··
- RBR Long-Lasting Matt Eye Shadow in Papyrus Canary $25 US Discover a new powder eye shadow with an astonishing lightweight, creamy touch and unprecedented adherence. Semi-opaque palest creamy beige
- RBR Original Skin Blush – Delicata $28 US Nude beige-rose with the barest hint of peach for an illuminated natural glow – Excellent to accentuate your cheekbones creating a 3D-effect depth
- RBR Shimmering Luxe Balm in Sip of Pink (061) $24 US Luxury care, with a reflection of pearls. An innovative lip balm that nourishes, restores and protects with a Triglyceride-packed formula. This treatment balm adds a barely-there hint of pink, with a subtle golden glimmer.
- Paul & Joe Limited Edition Sets – Eye & Cheek Color Set – Sugar & Spice $65 US Featuring adorable cats, this collection will make the Holidays even more merry for cat-lovers. Like sweet & spicy gingerbread, the pairing of Sweet x Spicy eye colors creates an impressive contrast.
- Paul & Joe Protective Foundation Primer UV – Dragee $32 US Gives a cool, sensuous finish and enhances the natural beauty of your skin tone without any chalky or cakey texture. Holds tightly to the skin and is super long-lasting. A makeup base that shields against damaging UV rays. SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen – Light $45 US An all in one, natural Beauty Benefit cream that treats, hydrates, protects, primes and covers the skin. Supercharged with youth promoting antioxidants that fight free radical damage, this cream also provides mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 30 coverage with a light tint.
- T. LeClerc Pressed Powder $50 US With its delectably fine and soft texture, the T.LeClerc Pressed Powder creates a lasting matt finish and a velvety-smooth, radiant complexion. Arrives in a silver metal compact with mirror and puff.
- RMS Beauty “un” Cover-Up $36 US Use as a concealer or light foundation where needed to give subtle, flawless, even coverage. This product makes the skin look more youthful, healthy, and more radiant than you can imagine. Yes… it actually helps heal the skin and is virtually undetectable, so is fantastic for guys, also!
[one_third padding=”0 8px 0 0″]
“We seek to unearth the finest beauty products the world has to offer.”
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Opal $38 US Golden opal pearl. A sequel to the cult favorite liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector™, this creamy powder luminizer is like crushed gemstones in a compact.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer $38 US An ultra sheer glowing luminizer with a translucent satin pearl hue; contains no glitter particles. Creates a healthy, sheer, glowing look to the skin. Also works great on very dark skin without turning the skin ashy.
Belmacz BLITZ 24k Gold Leaf Eyeshadow $38 US Blitz is a creamy eye shadow, each pot is enriched with 24-carat gold leaf. This smooth, creamy concoction adds depth and definition to the eye. It’s as daring as punk, as sumptuous as a Baroque masterpiece and as bewitching as a siren call.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic – Bourbon Rose $35 US Top-selling Lip Chic is a highly emollient formula that offers the even coverage of a lipstick with the high shine and plumping effects of a gloss. Added collagen gives lips a boost, leaving them fuller and decidedly more youthful in appearance, without any irritation.
- ILIA Lip Conditioner – Nobody’s Baby $24 US The perfect, sheer nude suited for any occasion. Nobody’s Baby reflects your subtle need for quiet independence. You always get what you want, and tend to move through any situation with grace and ease.
··WIN IT! ~ Beautyhabit Makeup Giveaway!··
A special “Thank You!” to Beautyhabit for offering a fabulous makeup giveaway prize especially for VanityRouge readers! Be sure to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below to be eligible to win* the products shown above.
*Official Giveaway Rules may be viewed by clicking the “Terms & Conditions” link in the above widget. This giveaway is open to residents in the Continental USA only.*
Shop online at Beautyhabit.com, by phone 1.800.377.8771 or 818.707.2555. M-F 8am-5pm PST
Be sure to check out their fabulous new Winter 2013 catalog showing just a few of the many exquisite products they offer!
Disclosure: This post contains photos and product information from Beautyhabit.com. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.
Copyright. The content in this post is protected by copyright. Images credit: Beautyhabit; arranged by VanityRouge. To view our Copyright and Permissions Policy, please view our Copyright Information page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!