With new makeup collections coming out in a constant stream all year long, I’ve just got to know what you think about it all!
1. Do you anticipate and research upcoming collections and are you on top of when they release online or in-store?
2. Which collections do you get most excited about: drugstore or high-end?
3. Are you brand-loyal when it comes to collections, i.e., you always buy something from a MAC collection, or Laura Mercier, Chanel, etc.
4. Do you purchase the entire collection or pick and choose?
5. Finally, do you tend to buy a product because it is “limited edition” or because it is something you truly love or do you avoid it so you don’t fall in love with something that you can’t purchase in the future?
Here are my thoughts:
Now I’ve got to know – what are your thoughts on limited edition collections? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This post contains products purchased by VanityRouge. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.
Copyright. The content in this post is protected by copyright. To view our Copyright and Permissions Policy, please view our Copyright Information page.