Ripe, juicy peaches -ahhh, don’t they just scream summer? When I was growing up my family would buy peaches by the case in the prime time of summer and we would can or blanch and freeze them to enjoy in the winter months. I remember that sweet peach scent in the kitchen and sneaking some of the fresh slices before they would be canned or bagged. Of course with the leftovers we would make peach cobbler topped with whipped cream – yum!
Summer Peach Inspiration
To celebrate all things summer here are a few peachy items that are inspiring me. Let me know if you’re wild about peach in the summertime too!
(Links in this post may be affiliate links. For full disclosure please see here.)
- That Peach Glow: MAC Mineralize Blush New Romance, $27 US, nordstrom.com
- Bows + Peach = Love: Merona Bow Crossbody Handbag in Papaya, $26.99 US, target.com
- THE Perfect Peach Lip: Maybelline Rebel Bloom Colorsensational Lipstick Peach Poppy, $7.49, ulta.com
- Peachy and Beachy: essie Nail Polish Peach Side Babe, $8.50 US, nordstrom.com
- Peachy and Nudy: Smith & Cult Nail Polish Peach, $18 US, net-a-porter.com
- Easy Summer Peach: Caslon Sleeveless Surplice Dress (regular and petite), $54 US, nordstrom.com
- Simple and Sweet Peach: Kendra Scott Kiri Necklace Coral, $40 US, kendrascott.com
What are your favorite peachy things to wear during the summer? Please share below!
Shop The Post
Like this post? Share it with a friend!
More on VanityRouge
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!