Christmas is nearly here – do you have all your shopping done yet? If you still have a few last-minute gifts to shop for, have no fear, because SEPHORA has some pretty fun, glitzy, gorgeous and festive palettes, tools and much more for the beauty lover in your life. I received a press package over the weekend filled with some of the holiday offerings from our favorite beauty superstore. Not all of these products are still available online but I just had to share just in case you can still get these in store, and some are on sale – score! Let’s take a look:
SEPHORA Collection Holiday Palettes
SEPHORA Collection Color wonderland, $59 US – If you don’t know which are her favorite colors gift this enormous palette that gives her warm and cool options all in one. The palette contains 76 neutral and vivid eyeshadows, 1 Base Powder, 1 Highlighter, and 2 Eye Pencils
SEPHORA Collection Blushed, Bronzed & Ready to Glow!, $32 US – I love the print and colors in this palette – it almost seems too pretty to touch! This face palette contains four powder products to warm up the complexion with a bronzer, offers two shades of blush (cool and warm) and includes a highlighter for that holiday glow. Check in store for this beauty – I couldn’t find it online!
SEPHORA Collection The Enchanting, $10 US – Last minute shopping isn’t all that bad, especially when things go on sale! This eye, brow and face palette was priced at $16 but now you can snatch it up for only $10. I love a beauty deal! This set is full of 8 pearly and matte eyeshadows, two eye brow powders and 1 peachy blush.
SEPHORA Collection The Delicate Eyeshadow Palette, $10 US – I believe this palette was from one of the Black Friday specials released by Sephora back in November but since it just came across my desk last week I thought I would share in the event your local store still has it. This is a simple palette (no mirror inside) shaped like a triangle with 9 shadows in matte and pearly finishes in a good range of neutrals – perfect for any stocking! Check in store to see if your Sephora still has one in stock!
SEPHORA Collection The Surprising 4 Palettes Set – This set is also currently unavailable online, but check your local Sephora to see if they still have it in stock. The four-palette set includes two palettes that contain 4 eyeshadows each as well as a contour palette and a blush & luminizer palette. You could split this set up and gift them individually or gift the whole set!
SEPHORA Collection Holiday Lip Sets
SEPHORA Collection has some pretty amazing lip products out now, and these two sets would be perfect gifts to split up and gift to your girlfriends or gift the whole sets to the lippie lover in your life. Both sets appear to be out of stock online at Sephora now, but be sure to check your local store to see if any are in stock since they’ve had price drops recently!
SEPHORA Collection Kiss & Makeup Lipstick Pencil Set, $28 US
SEPHORA Collection Cream Lip Stain Set – out of stock online, full size available here.
Formula X Holiday 2016
Formula X holiday gift sets are always so unique, fun and perfect to wrap up and go, and this year’s sets don’t disappoint. I love the X in the City set that includes 10 mini nail polishes presented in a city skyline scene and the City Chic set includes six mini polishes that have a variety of nudes, dark and glitzy shades that will take you through the winter. It looks like both of these sets are unavailable online but be sure to check your local Sephora to see if they are still in store or shop the full sizes here!
SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016 Tools, Brushes & Bags
Gifting makeup is fun, but don’t forget the tools of the trade! Some of these bags, brushes and tool options from Sephora are perfect for wrapping under the tree.
- SEPHORA Glitter Happy Brush Set, $85 US (on sale for $59 now!) What beauty girl doesn’t love extra glitter? This gold n’ glitzy makeup brush set is so luxe! This cruelty free set is shiny gold and white and includes a glitter stand so that each brush can be displayed on her vanity. The brushes included are: lip, precision concealer, blush, powder, all over shadow and crease brush. This set is currently on sale!
- SEPHORA Collection typically has some cute releases for holiday bags & I’m loving their Sparkle & Shine series! While all are sold out online, check your local store to see if you can score on a piece from the set. This bag is a beasuty – with rose gold, silver and gold glittery pattern plus it stands up while you have it open to put your makeup inside it!
- Stocking stuffer ideas! These SEPHORA Collection makeup sponges make great stocking stuffers and these two sets include a variety of sizes that will gift well. Again it looks like they are out of stock online, but here’s a similar set still available.
- Don’t forget an assortment of mini brushes. These two holiday editions are perfect for gifting alongside a face or cheek palette. The SEPHORA Collection Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush $14 US in champagne gold is an elegant option and if you want to gift glitzy go for the SEPHORA Collection Sparkle & Shine Pro Mini Airbrush #55 $26 US (which would pair beautifully with a new blush palette!)
- A girl can never have too many makeup bags! I love the message on this faux leather with tassel bag so she can house her Objects of My Perfection all chic-like! Although this particular bag is sold out online, here is another option, or check in store to see if you can find it!
- Stocking stuffer or perfectly gift-able inside one of these makeup bags, a girl needs a way to freshen up her hair before all of those holiday parties. I love this festive boar-bristle/plastic bristle brush from SEPHORA Collection. It is in limited edition gold for the holidays (sold out online) but here’s a link to their regular version still available online.
House of Lashes x SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016 Sets
Lash lover in your life? Here’s a couple amazing lash sets from the House of Lashes x SEPHORA Collection.
House of Lashes Holiday Gem Set appears to no longer be available online, but I’m loving this simple set for gifting! The set includes one set of the brand’s Seductress lashes, a lash adhesive set and a champagne gold precious gem lash case which holds up to three lashes and has a compartment in the bottom to hold your lash glue (and tweezers too!).
The second set is for the serious lashers out there – the House of Lashes x SEPHORA Collection Lash Story, $125 is filled with 10 of the brand’s most famous lashes and includes clear and dark lash glue all presented in a pretty pink soft cover case. Lashes included are, Iconic, Boudoir, Pixie Luxe, Noir Fairy Black, Smokey Muse, Siren, Mon Cheri, Timeless, Seductress and Enchanting.
Boy oh boy was that a lot of fun! I hope you found some last-minute SEPHORA Collection options for the beauty lovers in your life. Do you have any favorites? Be sure to let me know what you have your eye on and if you are going to score on any of the items above that are currently on sale.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday!
Shop the Post
More on VanityRouge
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
FTC Disclosure: This post features products sent to VanityRouge. This post contains affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!