Time to pop that wallet – it’s the Sephora Holiday Shopping Event! Beginning today, now is the time for Sephora VIB’s to get their sale on and enjoy 20% off purchases from November 13-16th online and in store. Online the code is VIB20 and in store you can show your discount email or show the card you received in the mail.
I shopped the 20% off during the VIB Rouge sale last weekend and boy did I get a little more jolly with my purchases than I originally intended…apparently I had a Sephora itch to scratch! I made two online orders (one has yet to arrive) and visited the store three times as well – mostly just because I was looking for a thing or two, and ended up picking up another thing because I couldn’t find the original thing. I know you feel me on this one, right? Below, see what I got and why I got it:
First up, the necessities!
- I was out of my most favorite hairspray in the world – Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray so now was the time to purchase it while I had that % off. I seriously cannot get over the scent (sooo good!) and I love the soft hold for curls. It is never crispy or sticky. I love it girl.
- Another essential, the Sephora Collection Dry Clean Solid Brush Cleanser, has been out of stock online for quite some time (I hope to the makeup gods it is not discontinued!) so I had to hunt this one down! After three attempts visiting Sephora and Sephora inside JCPenney I finally found one so I bought two! Some compare this to the BeautyBlender Cleanser solid, but I think this one not only smells better, conditions better but I think it cleans my hard-to-clean brushes better. Plus it includes a little scrubby that is perfect to use inside the lid for extra stubborn makeup. I just love it. (Now please Sephora don’t take it away!)
- While in the checkout line during my first attempt at getting some things I couldn’t find I spotted this cute mini deodorant from LaVanila Laboratories in a limited edition scent Vanilla Snowberry. This deodorant is my favorite for years now so when I saw this little mini I couldn’t resist! I cannot find it online but I’ve linked the limited edition trio that I wished I would have picked up – definitely give that one a try if you can’t find the mini I show in this post. It’s a year round staple for me!
- The Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer has been my go-to primer staple for a long time now, and every time the 20% off sale comes around I debate if I should pick up a big one since I use this product every day, and each time I wait too long and it sells out. Well this year I went for it and I’m so glad I did! This mineral primer controls my oily skin year round. I haven’t found a primer I love equally – this one just has my heart.
Next, how about a little experiment?
- It’s always fun to try something new so when I saw this Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo Total Transformation Kit online I was extremely curious. It was out of stock online by the time I saw it so I went to three different Sephora’s to try to scope it out before I started calling around. As luck would have it one had it in store so off I went! The kit includes a 0.5 oz Good Genes Treatment and 0.5 oz Luna Sleeping Night Oil which exfoliate and brighten the skin with lactic acid and trans-retinol ester. Now after having it in my hands I’m not quite sure if it is meant for my oily and acne prone skin type so I have yet to decide if I’m going to keep this one. Let me know if you have tried these products and if you have any advice!
- After my previous purchases (some yet to be revealed below) I realized I only had $63 more to spend to keep my VIB Rouge status through 2016. I rationed that I just had to spend that amount today, because why not get something on sale if I’m that close anyway – am I right? The Dior Fix It Backstage Pros Corrector was one of the products I was curious enough about to put it to the test. This product is a two-in-one primer for face, eyes and lips – interesting right? I picked up the shade light so I’m excited to try it out and report back to you!
Let’s not forget to splurge!
- Hey, it’s practically the end of the year, so why not splurge a little? During the 20% off sale I knew I must purchase at least one of the new Christian Louboutin lipsticks. I chose the shade Tutulle which is one of the Silky Satin Lip Colours. I actually have yet to lift her out of the gorgeous packaging and take a look, but I’m extremely excited to do so. 🙂
- If I’m going to splurge, it can even be in a mini kind of way! I had yet to try a regular Rouge Pur Couture lipstick from YSL – I’ve tried other YSL lip products (reviewed here) so I thought this mini set of four of their favorites would be a great way to try them out. They are tiny and they are adorable and even though the whole set was $50 it was worth it to me because, well YSL, gold and mini…I die! It looks like it is still out of stock online but if you have your heart set on it during the sale call around to your local Sephora stores to see if you can find it! I was able to find two sets last weekend during the sale – so stay tuned for something fun with the 2nd set I picked up! 😉
What are some of your top Sephora VIB Sale picks? Will you be shopping your little heart out during the sale? If you already shopped I want to know what you got – spill the beans sister!Affiliate Links
Like this post? Share it with a friend!
More on VanityRouge
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
FTC Disclosure: Products featured on VanityRouge may be sent by the brand or PR for consideration as well as products purchased by VanityRouge. Shopping links in this post are provided for your convenience, and some links may be affiliate links. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Liked this post? Share it with friend!