- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick – I am a huge fan of the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipsticks because of their gorgeous gloss on the lips, heavenly aroma and pop of color that instantly screams spring and this latest release from YSL Beauty has me intrigued indeed. The brand claims it “provides luscious color and luminous shine while actually conditioning lips” which sounds like perfection to me! I’ve got the shade Pink In Paris currently on my wishlist!
- Tom Ford Beauty – Who doesn’t have Tom Ford Beauty on their wishlist year round? I am typically all googly-eyed for pieces from the Soleil Collection each year and this year I was drawn into the Tom Ford Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust. I read a few reviews online, was dazzled by it’s golden peachy allure so once the spring Sephora sale was up a couple of weeks ago I went for it. Since then I’ve got to say I’m not as wild about it as I thought I would be and it’s going back. I’ve tried it mixed in with foundation as others have suggested for gorgeous skin-smoothing glow, as well as specific placement on the skin for a soft highlight and you know what? Once applied I cannot see a dang thing. It looks like I didn’t even use it! Absolutely crazy, especially since it is $72 at Sephora (by the way why is it only $65 on the Tom Ford website?). At any rate, although I had high hopes this is not one I’m willing to splurge on even if it is a gift to me! Tom Ford Neroli Portofino is a scent I’ve been lusting after for a couple of years now. I have been using a small sample of it up for awhile now and although it isn’t one I wear often, the scent is the perfect mix of tropical and floral and all around summertime – and it lasts all day! A full size of this would be a treat indeed!
- Lush – Lush is always a good gift idea for the lady in your life! I treated myself a couple of weeks ago to a couple bath bombs and a bubble bath bar and you know what? I haven’t made time to use any of them yet! I picked up French Kiss which is a pretty purple twist with a sprig of lavender in it – I thought this one sounded ultimately relaxing! Next I purchased Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb which is described as a “citrus sherbet-scented firecracker” for an energizing and fun experience (I’ll let you know how it goes!) and finally Honey Bee Bath Bomb was recommended to me for a sweet and skin-softening experience. I’m penciling in my relaxation time this week!
- Francesca’s – I’ve been needing to update pieces for my spring/summer wardrobe and this year I’ve been obsessed with Francesca’s which is a clothing and accessories boutique you can most often find in your local mall (I think they have over 100 stores nation wide). Some of the clothing is hit or miss for me but I’ve had fun popping into the stores around Houston and recently discovered I can also shop online which is great news since I can purchase the shoes I wanted in my size! I purchased the Odell Floral Palazzo Pant and I am in love with them! They are a thick linen yet they don’t get horribly wrinkled when wearing and they also retain their shape after washing (I use the hand wash setting on my washer) and laying flat to dry. I’ve been wearing these with a plain white tee, flip flops and a hat for a casual weekend or running errands. Next, one of my current favorite pieces of jewelry is the Juno Stone and Chain Fringe Pendant because it is so versatile to wear with the outfit I mentioned above, or throw it on with a dress. The gold chain “waterfall” detailing is gorgeous with the stone! Finally I purchased a pair of caged wedges, Restricted Desert Gladiator Wedge in a natural color that I can wear with anything from the pants I shared above, to dresses, to shorts, etc. These are my favorite style of summer shoe and I wore out the last pair I purchased (from Target a few years ago) so I was excited to find a replacement. I ordered them online (currently the sale is 30% off!) and I can’t wait until they arrive! Note: they almost always have a sale and currently they are also offering buy one get one 50% off many items (tops, jewelry, etc.) in addition to the 30% off shoes so keep checking for sales.
- Chanel – Again, who doesn’t have Chanel on their wishlist? I’ve been meaning to try the new Chanel Le Vernis formula but it has been so hard to choose a color to purchase! I think I’ve finally narrowed it down to either 504 Organdi which is a pale pink nude (look at these swatches!) or 516 Mariniere a beautiful navy blue. I’m so torn! Let me know what you would suggest (or maybe I should go for both…).
- Currently Obsessed: Acrylic Storage Everything! – I’ve been meaning to share with you the acrylic storage pieces I’ve been purchasing over the past six months (so look for that post soon) but I can officially say I’m pretty obsessed. I love seeing my makeup in clear containers out where I can see what I have to work with. It has also been helping me get makeup I don’t use out of those dark drawers, pare down and give away what I do not use or get rid of what has gone bad. This Zahra Beauty Spinning Lipstick Tower was one of my recnet splurges and I couldn’t be more pleased (see first photo in this post for more detail – isn’t it pretty?!). The lipstick tower holds 81 lipsticks – its crazy to think that many can fit in such a small space (it doesn’t take up much room on my counter at all!) and it is absolutely beautiful! It comes in a variety of colors, so if you do not like clear you have options. Looking for something smaller? They have mini towers too! If you are looking at purchasing it I would suggest following their Instagram so you can be notified of sales. I was able to purchase this at a discount with free shipping over the Easter sale which helped out a lot with the cost.
Do you have any Mother’s Day gift ideas? Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned today? Let me know in the comments below!
Liked this post? I'd love a share!
It’s a Go For Lips with Zoya The Perfect LipstickJanuary 13, 2017
The Third Time is Pure Charm for the Zoya Naturel 3 Nail Polish and Lip Color CollectionJanuary 6, 2017
Oh That December Feeling – POPSUGAR Must Have BoxJanuary 5, 2017
Last-Minute Gifts from SEPHORA Collection Holiday 2016December 21, 2016
Liked this post? Share it with friend!