Hey everyone! I hope your March is going fabulous so far! I can’t believe spring is almost here – I am getting excited for things to start looking more green around here and for the warm sun. What do you like about the spring?
I wanted to share with you some beauty products that stuck out to me during February. What were your favorites? I’d love for you to share, and let me know if you like any of the products that I am currently loving as well!
If you are reading this via my RSS feed, here is the link to the video: February 2013 Beauty Favorites
Products mentioned in this video:
- Milani Colorstatement Lipstick
- NYX Lip Gloss in Nude Peach
- All NYX products I have reviewed here (so far!) I need to try the butter glosses next!
- Brush Guards
- Beauty Blender and Blender Cleanser
- L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
Beautiful YouTubers/Bloggers mentioned in this video:
- Julie (Jpark0718)
- Emily – Beauty Broadcast
- Janna (GlossandGlitz) Watch her video on the BlenderCleanser!
- Letitia Laura
- VampyVarnish for Milani ColorStatement Lipsticks – Naturals and Browns: and Plums and Berries
- NouveauCheap – Milani ColorStatement Lipsticks: Reds and Oranges
Music used in this video: http://www.Pond5.com “Poppyfields” by mtwmusic http://www.pond5.com/stock-music/5165298/poppyfields.html
Disclosure: VR purchased these products. For more details on our product review policy and affiliate link information, please see our Terms & Conditions page. Curious about how we rate products? Visit our Product Integrity/RougeRating page.